Asbestos Friction Sheet is a clutch facing material having a woven asbestos base with metallic inclusions in the form of brass wire.
- It is impregnated with an infusible bond capable of withstanding reasonably high clutch temperatures.
- It has a medium coefficient of friction, combined with good resistance to temperature and wear.
- WASM-80 is intended for use under dry operating conditions and is available in flat sheet form.
- General engineering applications Tractor main engine clutches.
- Industrial clutches, marine gearbox clutches, tractor steering clutches, power press clutches, industrial brakes and other general engineering requirements in shipping, mining, port related and other industries